Polywell MiniStor 800N
• Data file sharing among Wnidows, Linux OS, and Macintosh user, with user name, passowrd protection,
and managed access in local workgroups.
• The backup and recovery application provides system backup, remote boot and recovery for Windows clients.
• Can act as a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server.
• Can act as a DHCP client.
• Can be used as linear storage or set up as RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50.
• User-Friendly Web interface for setting up users and access rights.
• Built-in FTP server provides convenient high-speed file transfers.
MiniStor 800N is an intelligent network storage solution for the small office, medium office, or home network environments, and will cost less than comparable Windows file servers.
• Optional: up to 8GB system memory
OS and Storage Manager
Remote Boot Function
• 8.1"(W) x 11.25"(H) x 8.1"(D)
• Weight: 8kg (17.6 lb)
• RAID 5, 6, 10, 1 and 0 with Hot Spare supported
• 32GB with NAS and OS (Optional MS HomeServer, MS Storage)