Polywell SUMA 2012A
• Data file sharing among Windows, Linux OS, and Macintosh users, with user name, password protection, and managed access in local workgroups.
• The backup and recovery application provides system backup, remote boot and recovery for Windows clients.
• Can act as a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server.
• Can also act as a DHCP client.
• Can be used as linear storage or set up as RAID 0.
• User-friendly Web interface for setting up users and access rights.
• Built-in FTP server provides convenient high-speed file transfers.
• Supports Redundant Power Supply.
Suma 2012A is an intelligent network storage solution for the small office or medium office, and will cost less than comparable Windows file servers.
• Optional: up to 1TB system memory
OS and Storage Manager
• Option: Additional 4xGigabit LAN, 10Gbit Ethernet, Fibre Channel for SAN
Remote Boot Function
• 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
• 2 x USB 3.0 and 4 x USB 2.0 headers
• VGA graphics
• RAID 5, 6, 10, 1 and 0 with Hot Spare supported