About Polywell Computers
Contact information of the company's headquarters:
Polywell Computers, Inc.
1461 San Mateo Ave.
So. San Francisco,
CA 94080, USA
Phone: +1 (650) 583–7222
Representative office in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Central Asia:
Phone: +1 (415) 655–1381
Email (general enquiries): firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail (sales): email@example.com
E-mail (support): firstname.lastname@example.org
Polywell Computers (on the market since 1987) is one of the oldest and best-known manufacturers of computer equipment. The company is widely known not only in the USA, but also in the markets of Europe, Latin America and Asia.
Our company has earned its reputation by becoming a recognized leader in the personal computer market. We regularly undergo testing by the world’s most respected computer publications. We regularly receive many awards, such as PC World’s Best Buy, PC Magazine-Editor’s Choice, and Infoworld-Buyers’ Assurance Seal. Numerous reviews in Computer Shopper and Cadalyst Magazine have recognized the quality and value of our products.
Polywell offers a wide range of products: from desktop and mini PCs powered by Intel® and AMD® processors to professional workstations and servers, cloud servers and SAN / NAS / iSCSI storage systems. We specialize in high performance custom configurations for a variety of solutions and industries. We have always been at the forefront of technology. And now our product lines embrace and reflect various trends and innovations, including Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence and GPU computing.
We also manufacture products for digital signage, kiosks, retail outlets, set-top boxes, home entertainment PCs, digital surveillance, IP-PBX, network devices, medical equipment, content creation and CAD/CAM graphics systems. We also manufacture embedded PCs in OPS and SDM form factors.
All of these advanced systems are backed by our strong technical support and two-year warranty.
Polywell Computers provides design and manufacturing services to OEM customers, as well as cloud networking consulting and design support for government, education, large, medium and small businesses. We also offer a wide range of Internet, intranet and extranet solutions with custom configurations for various operating systems and platforms, including but not limited to Oracle®, Intel® and AMD® platforms.
In addition to end users and small businesses, Polywell directly serves government and large enterprise customers as well as resellers who work with small businesses that need application support. No job is too small for Polywell Computers. We are your one-stop solution for all your PC needs. Internationally, we have a network of reseller partners who bundle Polywell Computers with their own solutions and services. We can also provide our partners with marketing strategies and technical support. Our rich product line opens up limitless possibilities, and that’s why we provide unique solutions to our customers.
We are confident that our equipment will be the optimal choice for many customers for the following reasons:
- We have been specializing in the design and production of embedded and mini-PCs for many years.
- We use industrial grade components for our systems, which ensures long 365/7/24 day and night operation.
- Unlike many manufacturers, we openly publish the MTBF for our systems (100,000 hours), which makes our systems truly industrial grade systems.
- Many of our mini-PCs meet the environmental parameters (temperature, mechanics) for an industrial-grade system.
- We support Windows, Linux and Android for our mini-PCs. Using Linux and Android can significantly reduce your overhead costs.
- We can ship our devices with a Windows IoT OS that won’t “surprise” you with a sudden OS update message.
- A number of our systems are fanless, ensuring quiet operation and low power consumption. Some models are equipped with LTE modules for offline Internet connectivity.
- We are one of the few vendors in the world that can keep your Android devices running smoothly 365/7/24.
- As a hardware manufacturer, we can create custom firmware for you, develop device drivers, optimize the OS kernel and provide lifelong support for your hardware.
- Our systems are approved and recommended for use as content players by many of the world’s Digital Signage vendors.
- We offer attractive prices. In fact, you get industrial-grade systems at commercial-grade prices, making our offerings unique in the market.
- Many of our models are also one-of-a-kind, with unique features you can’t get anywhere else. For example, the Nano Z83E model has a built-in battery to last for an hour in the event of a power outage; or our line of surveillance PCs with 12 or 15 video outputs; or a PC optimized for the latest artificial intelligence technology for machine vision. You may also be interested in Polywell PCs. Q470L2G, Polywell Computers. H310AEL2, specifically optimized for the Intel Movidius Myriad X visual processor. Additional systems such as Robot Control | M600, CAM-S100 Series, and POE-7000 can also fit your application. Some of our systems can be powered by PoE technology.
The company produces a comprehensive line of servers for Virtual Server, Compute Server, Database Server, Cloud, AI GPU Server applications – Polywell Computers. Servers. We are also well versed in storage systems.
We are also capable of providing OEM/ODM products and services.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions to see how Polywell Computers can help you meet your customers’ growing market demands and requirements. You won’t be disappointed.
Company presentation in English (files Polywell Computers ENG.ppsx and Polywell Computers ENG.pdf in zip archive) may be downloaded from here.
Company presentation in Russian (files Polywell Computers RUS.ppsx and Polywell Computers RUS.pdf in zip archive) may be downloaded from here.