Polywell Computers website privacy statement
This Privacy Statement governs our use of personal information that we collect from our customers, visitors to our website and other online visitors, and information we collect automatically when you visit our websites (such as data collected through cookies).
The information we collect.
We may ask you to provide personal information when you:
- use our websites or applications;
- request prices, services, support, downloads, trials, documentation, training courses or information;
- place orders for products or services or register for events or promotions;
- create and set up an account;
- apply for credit or financing;
- participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotions on the Internet or other places where events are organized and held;
- provide feedback;
- subscribe to the Polywell Computers, Inc. newsletter, marketing or promotional emails or other materials;
- contact us with a question.
Cookies are small text files that websites may use to improve user experience.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services which appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent to the Cookie Statement on our website at any time.
To provide you with a more consistent and personalized experience with Polywell Computers, Inc., we may combine information from one source with information from other sources. This may include information that identifies you from different devices you use to visit our websites. We may supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties to create your individual profile. Such information may be used, for example, to enhance your visit to our web site and provide you with options tailored to your preferences.