Polywell PolyStor 4048SD
• Up to 48 2.5" SSD/HD per box. With an affordable price, this is the best SSD storage solution.
• 8,000Mb/s Hardware Accelerated RAID-0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 with hot spares option.
• Supprot for SSD, SAS and SATA drives (can be mixed).
• Support for iSCSI, NFS, SMB, NAS (can be mixed).
• 4 to 12 x Gigabit, or mix with 10Gbit, Fibre Channel Host, Infiniband.
• One to four Intel Xeon Multi-Core processor; up to 2TB system memory(DDR 4)
• Linux-based storage server for large-capacity, high-performance I/O networks.
• Private / Public cloud application for live data, archive backup and recovery.
• Supports Windows, Mac and Linux Clients
• User-friendly Web interface for setting up users and access roghts.
• Redundant Power Supply. (3+1), KVM over IP supported.
PolyStor 4048SD is optimized for 2.5" SSD or SAS storage server in a single 4U box with individual hot swap drives, at a very affordable price. This is one of the best intelligent network storage solution for data centers, enterprise archiving, or cloud storage.
• Option: Quad processor Xeon MP supported
• Optional: up to 3TB system memory
OS and Storage Manager
• Optional: Additional 4 or 8 Gigabit LAN, 10Gbit Ethernet, Fibre Channel for SAN (can be mixed)
• EDR or FDR Infiniband supported
• Option: up to 7 slots with different SKU MB
Remote Boot Function
• VGA graphics
• 6 x SATA-6G/s port, optional SAS, M.2 NVMe, DOM ports for OS
• Optional: 2 additional I/O (such as COM, PS/2, TPM) supported by header or add-on
• 80 Plus Platinum class, UR/FCC/CE Certified
• 48 x 2.5" SAS2/SATA3 How Swap Bay with single expander backplane
• 7+4 (upto 11) full height slots
• Optional internal 2 x 2.5" fixed drive bays for OS SSD
• Dimensions: 17.2" W x 7" H x 29" D
• Weight: 120 lb.
• High performance sustained read and write. Unparalleled performance
• Over 8,000MB/sec random write and 3,500MB/sec random read
• 48 x 2.5" hot-swap drive bays for SSD/SAS/SATA 4TB, 2TB, 1TB Drive
• Optional: 1 Internal 2 x 2.5" RAID drives for OS.
• RAID 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60 with hot spare support (mixed configurations available)