Polywell SUMA 4U24SE
• Data file sharing among Windows, Linux OS, and Macintosh users, with user name, password protection, and managed access in local workgroups.
• The backup and recovery application provides system backup, remote boot and recovery for Windows clients.
• Can act as a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server.
• Can act as a DHCP client for easy network configuration.
• Can be used as linear storage or set up as RAID 0.
• User-friendly Web interface for setting up users and access rights.
• Built-in FTP server provides convenient high-speed file transfers.
• Supports Redundant Power Supply.
SUMA 4U24A is an intelligent network storage solution for small office, medium office, costing less than Windows file servers.
• Dual Socket P (LGA 3647) supported, CPU TDP support 205W, 3 UPI up to 10.4 GT/s
• Option: Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 V4 Series
• Optional: up to 1TB system memory
OS and Storage Manager
• Option: Additional 4xGigabit LAN, 10Gbit Ethernet, Fibre Channel for SAN
Remote Boot Function
• VGA graphics
• 7 Full Size Slots
• 2 Rear 2.5" Hot Swap SATA-6G/s Drive Bays
• 12G/s Expander Back Plan for 24 How Swap SAS/SATA HD/SSD
• Dimension: 17" x 22" x 7" (435mm x 560 x 177), 99 lb (45kg)
• RAID 5, 6, 10, 1 and 0 with Hot Spare
• Hardware- accelerated RAID 6 Capable for maximum reliability